How to be a STUD !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
1.gif

18.gif

13.gif

But Not only tell Her you LOVE HER , IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHOW HER WITH YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIONS and TIME, THIS IS WHAT WILL LAST FOREVER !...............................

14.gif

9.gif

8.gif
BARBARA

15.gif

THIS IS THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MAIDRITE !!!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Ok Maidrite... what did you do wrong now?:-p Are you trying to butter up Barbara for that new snowblower you told me about?:LOL:

hmmmmm If he is longing for a snow blower, that must mean he has plans to move back to Iowa. What do you know that I don't, MJ? :glare:

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
hmmmmm If he is longing for a snow blower, that must mean he has plans to move back to Iowa. What do you know that I don't, MJ? :glare:

:) Barbara
:shock:
I ah... ahhh... Happy Birthday Barbara! :chef:

LOL - I was just pickin on Maidrite.:LOL: He's always PMing me about what a fine wife he has.:)

MJ said:
:shock:
I ah... ahhh... Happy Birthday Barbara! :chef:

LOL - I was just pickin on Maidrite.:LOL: He's always PMing me about what a fine wife he has.:)
Nice dancing MJ:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Are you Kidding MJ, Barbara Knows I am not Buttering her up for a Snow Blower, We are Broke as a Joke, The Reason She married me wasn't Money I hope, If it was Heart then She Hit the Jackpot ! :rolleyes:
Thats all the Treasure I had before Her ! :cool:
2.gif

What a precious message Maidrite! I think that my Tony and you must be cut from the same cloth, as he adhere's to the make every day special - if only with the things you say to your wife - mentality. Barbara and James, you two are so fortunate to have one another!:wub:

I Know I am !
23.gif
Now MJ about that Snow Blower, What Kind are we Talking about ? John Deere maybe ? :LOL: Oh Well We don't get much snow here anyway and it melts over night, But I could use a New Pull Behind Broadcast Spreader for my Lawn Tractor Those stupid Fire Ants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom