I'm not sure about my new doctor...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
The doctor I've seen since I was a teenager has retired and turned his practice over to another doctor that I'm not so sure I trust.

His name is L.O. Caucus, Chief of Staph. :mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

A new patient was quite upset when the doctor's nurse led him to a small, curtained cubicle and told him to undress. "But I only want the doctor to look at an ingrown toenail!" he protested.

"Our rule is that everyone must undress," replied the nurse as she handed him a very skimpy johnny.

"That's a stupid rule," grumbled the patient, "making me undress just to look at my toe."

"That's nothing," growled a voice from the next cubicle. "I just came to fix the phones!"

Raven, you really had me wondering "why you were posting such personal information in the game section" Very good!!!

wasabi said:
A new patient was quite upset when the doctor's nurse led him to a small, curtained cubicle and told him to undress. "But I only want the doctor to look at an ingrown toenail!" he protested.

"Our rule is that everyone must undress," replied the nurse as she handed him a very skimpy johnny.

"That's a stupid rule," grumbled the patient, "making me undress just to look at my toe."

"That's nothing," growled a voice from the next cubicle. "I just came to fix the phones!"

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Earlzach said:
Just be sure that when you have to see a proctologist He dont have a hand on both shoulders during the exam?:mrgreen:
:ohmy: OMG :ROFLMAO:

Ben Dover? Hey! I used to know his sister Ilean!
She was a bouncer at a bar overlooking the grand canyon run by Tony the Tiger called "Grrrreats!".

Yes, I'll never forget the day Ilean Dover fell from Grreats.

:mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

Raven said:
I used to know his sister Ilean!
She was a bouncer at a bar overlooking the grand canyon run by Tony the Tiger called "Grrrreats!".

Yes, I'll never forget the day Ilean Dover fell from Grreats.

:mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

What a coincidence. We worked together at a bar overlooking the Grand Canyon at Hooters.

I acctually had a teacher in high school who's name was Ben Dover. He was a strange little man
Spooky Crews, that description leaves a lot to be imagined about the real Ben Dover that you knew!:huh:

I once knew of a guy name Matthew Bates (Matt Bates), no - really, he was related to my middle school shop teacher.

ICadvisor said:
I once knew of a guy name Matthew Bates (Matt Bates), no - really, he was related to my middle school shop teacher.

I knew his brother, Norman. He kept a really clean shop. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom