Name that 80s Band!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
I was looking for some fun music theme, I picked 80s considering the diversity of our members' generations, also there lingered on some 80s music hype in the following decade, so I thought some younger folks maybe familiar with them, too...

This was the decade I grew up in I was juiced up for a perfect score however I stumbled on Q20, I didn't remember this song!!

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz149341111a8a0.html

The one that ticks me off is #2. I HAVE the Cory Hart tape.

17/25

DUH, it's not Cory Hart:LOL: that's "I wear my sunglasses at night"

Last edited:
I got 21 out of 25. 80's music is what I grew up with so I am a little disappointed that I did not do better.

Me too GB. I knew all the songs, I just didn't know the names of all the bands. I'm sitting here with all of them stuck in my head now.

I got 23 out of 25. I missed the J. Geils Band. I knew who it was but didn't know the correct spelling. I also missed the "Overkill" song. I thought is was Men Without Hats but it was actually Men At Work. Oh well. Not too bad I guess since that was my genre of music.

Well now I am older but I did manage to get 25/25. Barbara was here too but she needs to refresh on her 80's, I was suprised that I did that well but hey I'll take it !:cool:

Of course that's no surprise that you got the perfect score, James, because you do ROCK!!:punk: Complimenti!!
36.gif
You have won the 4000th member stuff and now the perfect score, you are really grooving!! So what's next??

Sadly, I got 25/25. And I didn't even finish reading most of the questions....
If only I could've had that score in the 80's on my geometry tests!

Next, Fix Hunger in the World !!!!!!!!
Licia are you ready to go ??????? :cool:

Jkath your are a Peach do you know that ? :cool:

LOL I got zero out of 25! I have heard of some of the groups, and I have heard some of the songs, but I couldn't put them together. What can I say? I spent the 80s (and most of my life) listening to country. I do love other music too, but the stuff I saw on this quiz was not my cup of tea. That is why I married Maidrite--we round each other out musically! :LOL:

:) Barbara

19 out of 25. i was still listening to 60's and early 70's rock in the 80's, and now looking back, it was a good choice.
and let's please forget the great disco scare of the late 70's.

Back
Top Bottom