11-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Join Date: Oct 2004
New York Slanguage
New York SLANGUAGE
GET OUT OF MY FACE
- NYC Billionaire Mayor Mike Bloomberg's home phone. Give him a call. Maybe he'll loan you some money...
Olive Earl The Big Snapple
- Words spoken by our new Yankee, Randy Johnson. Unapproachable and unfriendly. He'll do well here
Saturday Nite Lie
- Our new nickname courtesy of our new sponsor.
Let's Stay Together
- Ashlee Simpson pulls a Nilli Vanilli on live TV and gets caught lip synching. Only thing bigger than the lie is her nose...
Here are the liar's excuses (and her dad's too) (Voting disabled)
- The band screwed up
- Technical difficulties
- Acid reflux
- "Oh yeah. I do use voice overs"
"Go ahead and throw away the evidence"
- What Al Green sang at the Apollo with his fly down. Compounding the problem was the fact that "Big" Al doesn't wear any underwear.
Who's yer daddy, New Yawkas?
- What the New York Dept of Health tells you after you find a condom in yer bagel.
GET AWAY FROM ME!!!
- The Boston Redsox, Jackolantern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
97 cats, seven dogs, several reptiles and a sea gull living with four young children and their mother.
- Mary Kate Olsen's greeting to her young fans. To quote Joe Dirt, "Dag, she's mean."
- A typical Yonkers household?
- Come on Dan Rather. Either admit your documents about Bush's war service are a lie or cough up your sources. Book em Danno.
- May leak out of your tuna sandwich
New Queen of Mean
- Everyone outside of Brooklyn says "Pizza Parlor"
- Move over Leonna, and let Rosi O'Donnell take over. Even Leonna wouldn't say "If you lie, you'll get cancer and die."
How Awe Ya? DUMBO
- NFL Giant player. Detested everywhere but here.
StraphangersGo to JerseyDa Gawdfadda
- Down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
(artists community near Brooklyn)
Cruise da duceGood Sense a YumaTurdy Turdin' Lex
- Someone you respect and do not cross
- 33rd street and Lexington Avenue
- I am dumbfounded by your audacity
Poppy Wit a Shmear
- Warning heard on the subways
Less Order a Pie
- Poppy-seed bagel with cream cheese
- I would like to order a pizza
L Eye EHawbuh
- Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- Water between Manhattan and Brooklyn
New YawkLong GUY LenTerl ItChalk LitSurfing the Tunnel
- Opposite of him (Heard on "My Cousin Vinny"
- Bumpy ride on number 4 express
Yonkiz and YonkuzDawtaEgg Cream
- Mixed with vinegar on salads
Cawna Fish Treet
- Seltzer, milk and chocolate
Joy'kHawt Dawg Awe da Way
- At the corner of fifth street
- Hotdog with chili, onions & mustard
BrenderWoke Up Smellin' Like Jersey
- Only NYC borough that begins with a "D"
What Belushi used to say when he woke up with a BAD hangover
Stat Nigh Lynn
CohenDoily BoydPawta Crappa
- Take the 1-9 train downtown
NoHo or SoHo
- Outside convenience toilets
- Areas north or south of Houston street
Dah Boat a YewsHero
- Type of bread (marble rye)
- Sub sandwich to most (Hoagie in Philly)
11-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Join Date: Sep 2004
I knew I shouldn't have read this with coffee in hand
Now less order a pie
Ya gotta good sense a yuma girl
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
11-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Join Date: Aug 2004
don't forget, when you are getting a pizza, it is pronounced "ah beetz"
in nomine patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti.
beidh ar la linn.
wisdom is often in short supply within ones' ego.
» Discuss Cooking on Facebook
Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.