Only in Canada...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that on the news, serious business!

In this area real maple syrup is selling between $45.00 and $50.00 per gallon!

At that price it is still a pretty good deal. The traditional rule has always been that a gallon of syrup was worth a days pay for unskilled labor.

I have a 2 liter jug of it. I can't imagine 1 1/2 Olympic swimming pool's worth! It is amazing what people will steal these days. :wacko:

I have a 2 liter jug of it. I can't imagine 1 1/2 Olympic swimming pool's worth! It is amazing what people will steal these days. :wacko:

from the associated press newswire, this just in: thieves have hit a buttermilk factory in northern michigan, making off with hundreds of gallons of product.

in a similar story, recent shipments of flour have been hijacked along routes through the upper peninsula of michigan.

police have a suspect in custody, but are at a loss after he is still explaining his whereabouts at the times of the crimes for the third straight day, non-stop. the bureau of indian affairs has been called in to try to make sense of it all.

details to follow...

Last edited:
from the associated press newswire, this just in: thieves have hit a buttermilk factory in northern michigan, making off with hundreds of gallons of product.

in a similar story, recent shipments of flour have been hijacked along routes through the upper peninsula of michigan.

police have a suspect in custody, but are at a loss after he is still explaining his whereabouts at the times of the crimes for the third straight day, non-stop. the bureau of indian affairs has been called in to try to make sense of it all.

details to follow...

Holy Cow! a LONGWINDed criminal.

The warehouse where the theft occured was a temporary location, and the federation was preparing to move the now-stolen maple syrup to a new location.

So, someone decided to take the moving it part into their own hands.

I didn't know that the RCMP kept an eye out for maple syrup being transported across provincial lines...but if such is the case, how did the cocaine go undetected?

Back
Top Bottom