Play 20 Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won!! I forgot to count but it took some way more than 20qs to figure out "dumbells". It disagreed with me with lots of questions, but I stick to my point of view...

I won with a checkbook. It disagreed with me on a lot too but, I'm right and it's wrong. lol

Now I really really conquered it with "ice skates" after 30qs it still had no clue. I don't think the poor bugger had any idea what they were supposed to be!!:LOL:

I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of bacteria and it gave up at 30 questions!!!!!! Oh Yeah!!!! (I just a cartwheel to celebrate)

Cameron

I thought of Teddy Bear...At the 17th question it said "stuffed animal" which I guess is close enough but I kept on letting it go and at # 19 it got teddy bear as the right answer:)

an orange took 28 questions to answer. i was actually thinking of a navel orange, but it considered that too specific. however, it tried to guess tangerine, which is a type of citrus, so the fact that it complained about a lot of specifics about navels is a lot of hooey.

I won with pomegranate. It took 28 questions and guessed, raspberry, rose, tulip and a couple of other things, but did include pomegranet on the list after the game was finished.

I won after 29 with Church - even though one of the last questions came up with the answer 'is it a Cathedral' - I said 'similar'.... it STILL didn't guess 'church' - but will obviously have now stored that little nugget in its database!

Back
Top Bottom