Poor, poor, piggybank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
We bought gas today.

img_162210_0_5e420992db06ab655382577af3cec2dd.jpg

I know that feeling :LOL: It's awful and then, buying all three boys shoes at the same time does that to my piggybank:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

$50+ to fill my car up hurts. Dang. And I can go 10 days to 2 weeks without needing another one. =( I feel bad for those who buy houses outside of the major hubub of a city to save a bit of money, only to see it gobbled up at the gas stations.

But at least we have gas! And it's supply and demand that dictates most of the prices at the pumps not someone with a big "government" stick.

Instead of showering with a buddy to conserve water, it's time to ride with one to conserve gas. =P

:heart:
Z

We filled up today. Most of the stations just outside of our town are charging well over $3.00, but three stations in town (all at or close to the same intersection) are just under $3.00. They are running out though. The station we went to today is even under $3.00 for premium. He was out of regular but mid-grade was $2.97 and premium was $2.99. It is a small independent station. Another independent station a few miles up the road is at $2.89 for regular (I don't know if they have any left), but they aren't open on Sundays.

:) Barbara

:pig: :shock: I was feeling a little smug last month because I found myself an old 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme luxury sedan that didn't have a whole lot of mileage on it for a mere $1,000.00!

Now I'm feeling just a little humbled :blush: as I realize that the cost of the gas over the next few months will actually be more than the silly car is worth:ohmy: :angry: !

Zereh said:
Instead of showering with a buddy to conserve water, it's time to ride with one to conserve gas. =P

:heart:
Z

Might be less costly to run through the car wash with a friend, and leave the car at home.

Last edited:
SAVE THE PIGGIES!!
SAVE THE PLANET!!

It is high time we all convert to the electric cars...:)

img_168613_0_5e420992db06ab655382577af3cec2dd.jpg

That little piggy should have stayed home. :LOL: (Couldn't resist, Wasabi.)

Back
Top Bottom