Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come And Take It - Ted Nugent

Totally agree, RB!! I know there's a way to have a standalone DVR with Direct...but I have Dish. Either way, I need to look into this more!! I've got this one episode about fancy RV's in Europe and it is hysterical!! Not supposed to be, but is!!

One Last Breath - Creed

Come And Take It - Ted Nugent

Totally agree, RB!! I know there's a way to have a standalone DVR with Direct...but I have Dish. Either way, I need to look into this more!! I've got this one episode about fancy RV's in Europe and it is hysterical!! Not supposed to be, but is!!
I did not know they had a stand alone DVR. Thanks, Ginny, I'm going to check that out.

Got Lucky Last Night - Jerry Jeff Walker

RB, I only know it from RVing forums. I did a quick www search and I see there are full instructions for both Dish & DirecTV, so you can take your shows with you...or instructions to download to your computer. I didn't look to see how easy -- or NOT -- it might be, but totally worth it for some things you don't want to lose!

The Last Remaining Light - Audioslave

Got Lucky Last Night - Jerry Jeff Walker

RB, I only know it from RVing forums. I did a quick www search and I see there are full instructions for both Dish & DirecTV, so you can take your shows with you...or instructions to download to your computer. I didn't look to see how easy -- or NOT -- it might be, but totally worth it for some things you don't want to lose!
I see. Will check it out. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom