Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can post many....

- Live Your Life - Rihanna
- Days - Rasmus
- Fool Again - Westlife

But let's stick to the latest one...

So it is ...

Live Your Life

I think it was something like "in the garden of eden"

Honky Tonk Rock 'n' Roll Piano Man - Jerry Lee Lewis

well, after your neighbor leaves it (Ina Gadda Da Vida) on their turntable playing while they went away for the weekend, it sounds more like "in the garden of He!!") maybe my least favorite song ever. It's a true story.

Piano Man - Billy Joel

well, after your neighbor leaves it (Ina Gadda Da Vida) on their turntable playing while they went away for the weekend, it sounds more like "in the garden of He!!") maybe my least favorite song ever. It's a true story.

Piano Man - Billy Joel

Sorry you had to live through that! Don't blame you for disliking the song. I don't care for it myself. I'm not a big hard rock type person.

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - J.S. Bach

found this on Wikipedia;
"
A commonly related story says that the song's title was originally "In The Garden Of Eden" but at one point in the course of rehearsing and recording, singer Doug Ingle got intoxicated and slurred the words, creating the mondegreen that stuck as the title. However, the liner notes on 'the best of' CD compilation state that drummer Ron Bushy was listening to the track through headphones, and couldn't clearly distinguish what Doug Ingle answered when Ron asked him for the title of the song (which was originally "In-The-Garden-Of-Eden"). An alternate explanation, as given in the liner notes of the 1995 re-release of the In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida album, is that Ingle was drunk and/or high when he first told Bushy the title, and Bushy wrote it down. Bushy then showed Ingle what he had written, and the slurred title stuck."

Brand New Man - Brooks & Dunn

Back
Top Bottom