Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At some point, the difficulty in coming up with a new and different song becomes too much effort. This is supposed to be fun.

But what fun is there constantly going in circles? Making an effort to find songs that haven't been used before is what makes it interesting for me. I learn fun and interesting things in the process. A game without end ceases to be a game and is more akin to doodling - IMHO.

I see this game as a quick hit - in and out. I don't see it as an endless research project.

To Each His Own - Andy M.

It would help if people didn't keep duplicating the same songs over... and over... and over again... ad infinitum. And yes, I know I'm guilty of it as well, but I'm going to try not to from now on.
Completely agree, good for you and hope others will feel the same way.

Jee wiz! That's me stuck, can actually hear crickets in my head..lol! Can not for the life of me think of a song title with the word everywhere in it!

I could give you several, but try cutting the word in half and think of a song title with Every or Where in it. Example: Every Breath You Take - The Police or Where is the Love - Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66

Last edited:
I could give you several, but try cutting the word in half and think of a song title with Every or Where in it. Example: Every Breath You Take - The Police or Where is the Love - Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66

That would be cheating..lol! I'm sure someone will get it but if I had to split the word I would go for- WHERE the boys are- Connie Francis

Back
Top Bottom