Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel I have to apologize to everyone in the game. If I make comments I will try to use the right emoticons, but please no I am never serious. I am not a rules hound and love a challenge. Anything to do with music is right up my alley and you are all fun to play with. You bring up songs I haven't heard of and I go to youtube or Itunes and listen. You bring up songs from my past that I end up singing for days.

So if I have said or done anything to offend any of you, please know that is never my intention and I give you my sincere apologies.

This is a fun thread, LP, and I bet nobody gets their nose out of joint. I played it for a while but had to give up posting because I was embarrassing myself with my mistakes and besides some of the titles I posted were from the 12th century - or at least they seemed that old.

This is a fun thread, LP, and I bet nobody gets their nose out of joint. I played it for a while but had to give up posting because I was embarrassing myself with my mistakes and besides some of the titles I posted were from the 12th century - or at least they seemed that old.

Thanks, Lizzie. I have gotten way past this and am having fun again. You should join us too. Don't worry about the mistakes. I've just learned that. :wacko::LOL: And hey, some 12th century songs would be refreshing....would I find them on Youtube?;)

Back
Top Bottom