Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not The Who, It's a Beautiful Day. Haven't you ever heard White Bird? It's on Youtube now. I was listening to that back in the early 70s on KQRS.
They must have been around when I was stranded on that deserted island with Tom Hanks

Sweet City Woman - Stampeders

Last edited:
They must have been around when I was stranded on that deserted island with Tom Hanks

Well, I was listening to one of the top ten FM stations in the country during that time. There wasn't much they didn't play. I remember the night they got in a promo album with no name on it. They played a song and decided it was Led Zeppelin. They were right. The track was Hangman.

Sweet City Woman - Stampeders
Bright Lights, Big City - take your choice of singers and bands that have done this one. My favorite version is one John Kay and Sparrow did. That's on Youtube now, too. You should take a listen if you like blues.

Last edited:
Well, I was listening to one of the top ten FM stations in the country during that time. There wasn't much they didn't play. I remember the night they got in a promo album with no name on it. They played a song and decided it was Led Zeppelin. They were right. The track was Hangman.

The name of the song is "Gallows Pole", not hangman.

You Belong To The City - Glenn Frey

My City Was Gone - Pretenders.

Thank you, Bones. I stand corrected. That's what happens when you get albums with no band name or anything else on it. :LOL:

Gone, Gone, Gone - Crow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom