Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on guys :wacko:

Ruby Don't Take Your Love to Town - Kenny Rogers (& the First Edition?)

It's not the same song. Elvis died 27 years before Shania Twain and her future ex-husband Mutt Lange wrote their Don't. It's my favorite Shania Twain song.

Don't Go Out In The Rain (You're Gonna Melt, Sugar) - Herman's Hermits

It's not the same song. Elvis died 27 years before Shania Twain and her future ex-husband Mutt Lange wrote their Don't. It's my favorite Shania Twain song.

Don't Go Out In The Rain (You're Gonna Melt, Sugar) - Herman's Hermits

Oh, I wasn't challenging the songs, Sir! I was mocking disdain for the fact that one word doesn't give you much to work with. Lucky for me there are lots of wonderful "don't" songs! ;)

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me!

Oh, I wasn't challenging the songs, Sir! I was mocking disdain for the fact that one word doesn't give you much to work with. Lucky for me there are lots of wonderful "don't" songs! ;)

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me!

My apologies............ didn't know we weren't supposed to make it challenging...............

My apologies............ didn't know we weren't supposed to make it challenging...............

Remember, I am the one who only gets one or two right on your quizes....but I DO know my music and love a challenge! :) I guess I just chose that moment to be difficult! :LOL: (Please both of you know it was all in jest - this is my favourite game, the more challenging the better!:D)
(Oh and I forgot that song is by Elton John!)

Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin

I feel I have to apologize to everyone in the game. If I make comments I will try to use the right emoticons, but please no I am never serious. I am not a rules hound and love a challenge. Anything to do with music is right up my alley and you are all fun to play with. You bring up songs I haven't heard of and I go to youtube or Itunes and listen. You bring up songs from my past that I end up singing for days.

So if I have said or done anything to offend any of you, please know that is never my intention and I give you my sincere apologies.

This is all unnecessary, LP - We know and love you because of, not in spite of, your posts !

Question, tho' Is "Natural" a legal substitute for "Naturally ?
And should I be searching the thread so as not to repeat ?

You bring up songs from my past that I end up singing for days.

No apologies needed !!

Like you, I hear songs I've not heard in a while or forgotten about and they get stuck in my head and in a good way .. brings back great memories !! I've even added some of them to my IPod .. I love this game !!

Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell

Back
Top Bottom