This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most definitely!

I assume the next person does most of the cooking on Thanksgiving (and wouldn't have it any other way!).

:) Barbara

Yes, it's Very pretty.

I assume that the next person has
seen "THE COLOR PURPLE" ( the movie)

Oh yes.........Opra is a great actor. I own the video on VHS

Ok, I suspect that the next person would like to take a cruse on a ship but because they have to be back to work on Monday they can't go.

All the time! Only, since our dryer quit working about 6 months ago, we don't have a clothesline, and we can't afford the laundromat, we have to hang everything on hangers in the bathroom. What a pain in the neck! Especially socks and underwear. I had bought some plastic chains with little clothespins for school, so I brought them home to use for the little things.

I assume the next person is wondering why he/she is up so late?

:) Barbara

Yes.... but if Barbara is a Lucky Lady we might get her the one she really wants.:cool:

I assume the next person has played Rugby ?:huh:

Cheered on the sidelines does that count?

I assume the next person does not have a 5 year old on their lap helping them type?:pig: (and choosing smilies)

oooh no I don't like getting my hair wet!

I assme the next person likes:mad: using the smilies button- or is being helped by someone who does!:(

No its time to think about dinner but since its sunday night it'll be something easy. (A friend of mine had "catch and cook your own" on a sunday)

I assume the next person has socks on.

No, I have a drawer full of brand new socks but since I hate socks on my feet I suppose I'll spend the rest of my life running around bare-foot.

I assume that the next person is all dressed up and has absolutly no-where to go.

rain, rain, go away, Oh that shower:LOL: sure am

I assume the next person, likes hot fudge sundaes with nuts and whipped cream?

kadesma:angel:

Back
Top Bottom