This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did green tea come from, left field? The choices were either red wine and beef or chicken and champagne. If you don't like either one, or if you can't decide, just let the bus go on by and wait for the next one. It ain't rocket surgery!\

Miracle Whip (but I buy the olive oil one with no HFCS!)

roasted chicken or roasted turkey?

Roasted chicken.

Dill relish or plain relish?

Where did green tea come from, left field? The choices were either red wine and beef or chicken and champagne. If you don't like either one, or if you can't decide, just let the bus go on by and wait for the next one. It ain't rocket surgery!\

Miracle Whip (but I buy the olive oil one with no HFCS!)

roasted chicken or roasted turkey?

No, it did not come out of 'left field' but I guess I should have said Black Tea, instead of Green (although Green is young Black Tea).

I was replying to thread #4489, Simon Baker. Black Tea or Long Island Ice Tea.

Thread #4493 is the one about Red wine and Beef or Chicken and champagne.

People are responding at the same time and posts are overlapping each other.

IMG_2364.jpg
[Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon May 2015]

Beach chair, of course! We're too old to just lay on the ground :)

Steamed Rice Seasoning: Soy Sauce or Shoyu?

Soy Sauce vs. Shoyu

I'd play this one but never heard of Shoyu. What is it?

FF, as I'm sure that you know, there are several styles of Soy Sauce.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soy_sauce
(this is an interesting read)

This:
Aloha Shoyu - Soy Sauce
is the choice in our household, and I have converted many other households too ;)

MMM, steamed white rice, a good splash of Aloha Shoyu and a sprinkling of Furikake
Oh My Gravy All Over My Two Scoops Rice (that's OMG! in my world) you gotta try this!

Hawaii May 2012 257.jpg

Soy Sauce

Especially for Kaneohegirlinaz:

Musubi or Loco Moco?

OOOHHH!!! That is a tough one SLB, HMMM. I can make my own Musubi, but the Loco Moco, that's too much work for just me, DH does not care for that...

I'm going to say Loco Moco, double pattie please, over easy egg with fried rice rather than white rice from ... Zippy's! Oh and a scoop of their Mac Salad on the side of the plate, there's something about brown gravy on macaroni salad ... and then for good measure, throw in a hot, just out of the fryer,Leonard's Malasada!
... but then Rainbow Drive In, as seen on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, as the bomb diggity gravy.

Hawaii 078.JPG
[my lunch one afternoon w/out DH this past May at Rainbow's]

:drool:

OH MAN!! WHY you do this to me?

Caesar

You just got a big order of Buffalo wings with celery and carrot sticks. Ranch dressing or Bleu Cheese dressing? (and if you even try to dip the wings in the dressing, I will break your fingers!)

Back
Top Bottom