This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exercise at home. I ride bicycle or walk around the lake in warmer weather. Granted "warmer weather" is approx. half the year or a little better. Does turning pages in a book count as exercise, if you keep snacks to a minimum. Cheese puffs don't count as cheesy fingers are meant to bookmark the pages.

Read the book (first) or see the movie ?

Definitely read the book first! They always leave out little parts in the movie fue to the time constraint :)

Popcorn...microwave, popper or already popped?

Definitely read the book first! They always leave out little parts in the movie fue to the time constraint :)

Popcorn...microwave, popper or already popped?

Neither, Pop it from scratch myself.

An orange or apple for a snack :angel:

Last edited:
Toast Buns (HA!) ... preferably on the grill, MMM, now I want hot dogs :yum:

Okay, so, Hots Dogs and Beer, right?

001.JPG

Beer : Small batch Craft Beer or Huge Conglomerate Mass Produced ?

Ha ha! There's nothing like a leading question, eh? :LOL:

Doesn’t matter to me, since I don't like beer, but I'll say local craft beer on behalf of DH ;)

Champagne or Prosecco?

Go for the walk. You will meet all sorts of nice folks with just a smile and a good morning! And it makes someone very happy.

Pen or pencil :angel:

Go for the walk. You will meet all sorts of nice folks with just a smile and a good morning!

Not to mention muggers, rapists, serial killers, vicious animals and other types of assailants.

Pen

ballpoint pen or felt tip pen?

Last edited:
Funny to see someone else as particular about a pen like I am...although I prefer blue ink

Never tried to steam a potato...I have to go with boiled :) I know it sounds silly but is it the same process as any other veggie?

White or sweet potato?

Back
Top Bottom