This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cosmo

Bud (or Miller or whatever real beer you prefer!) or Mike's (or any other fruity beer you prefer!)?

Last edited:
Chocolate

On the clock radio that wakes you up: Country Music station or a Classic Rock station that is under the misconception that Ozzy Osbourne is classic rock?

OMG this is REALLY hard! I really dislike country but would have a heart attack if I heard Ozzy waking me from a dead sleep! I'll go with the country music :)

Which winter professional sport...basketball or football?

I thought about putting hockey as and option but the thread title suggests only two options are allowed :eek:)

Professional

Warm climate getaway or snuggled up next to a fireplace in a snow covered cabin?

Snuggled up next to a fireplace in a snow covered cabin? Don't be ridiculous! Warm climate every time.

Shovel snow by hand, or use a snow blower?

Candle light (have you ever SMELLED kerosene? ACK!)
We have several of those, what are they called?
they have the candles inside of the glass on a stand... hurricane lamps?

.. but I digress yet again...

next question...

Stuck in the house `cuz there's a horrible storm outside drink:
A LARGE Hurricane or Hot Toddy?

It would have to be some type of toddy because I do not drink hard liquor. I do not like it, Sam I Am.

Mild cheese or stinky cheese on your charcuterie board?

Gee, I guess mild smelling cheeses I guess...Manchego, Smoked Gouda, Brie, Fontina. I just tried Gruyere and it was wonderful! I'm not a fan of the 'stinky' cheeses like Limburger and the like.

Okay, so, the Pro Bowl is this Sunday at The Aloha Stadium in Honolulu Hawaii... snacks ...

Heated offerings or non-heated "pupus"?
*bonus points: what will be serving?

Back
Top Bottom