Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am 73 and I have decided to do what makes me the happiest. I have congestive heart failure along with a plethera of other health problems. So don't tell me to stop so I can live longer. That only means I will develop more health problems. I have enough, thank you. :angel:

img_1190725_0_058671249db90e6a4792a0ecc2317229.jpg

my granddaughter was supposed to drop off a vaccum on my front porch. that was three days ago. this a.m i called to see if she had forgotten. she said she left it there. i searched and no vac. she went on about it for a long time.i figured someone had taken it. then she started to really laugh and laugh. she hadn't left it, got to busy. i will not tell you what i called her. it was funny .

my granddaughter was supposed to drop off a vaccum on my front porch. that was three days ago. this a.m i called to see if she had forgotten. she said she left it there. i searched and no vac. she went on about it for a long time.i figured someone had taken it. then she started to really laugh and laugh. she hadn't left it, got to busy. i will not tell you what i called her. it was funny .

That happens to me all the time, I know i did something, but I must have just thought I did it.

I was describing one of the more obnoxious (and often hilarious) side effects of my medications to Shrek, he almost fell out of the car, he did spray the windshield with Perrier out his nose.

You wonderful darling granddaughter was not one of the names you called her? Hmmmm.... :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom