Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1194613_0_84e1a47d6aaca35d2e3229845c633376.jpg

Gray (my child) loved the cat and doggie ones. Here is another he likes. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs.LMB,
Thanks for always making me laugh. I love checking this thread for your posts!

Hi mrs merlot, i dont know that it is that hard to get kids to school, there must be something he is avoiding for ex his friends or girlfriend..

Science has determined that as the child enters his teen years there is a major hormonal change. It is not that they don't want to go to school, but that their body needs a whole lot more sleep to keep up with all the changes going on inside. Trying to get them to bed earlier is just another battle. the first thing is the growth spurt they go through. Their bones and joints ache. They have mood swings that can make menopause look like child's play. Their favorite foods are now the most hated ones. Burger Kind is their new idol. They hate their siblings. Why couldn't they be an only child. Someone's else mother never makes one of his friends do the mean things he has to do. Like go to school and do homework. Forget chores. They have. And heaven forbid. DON'T WASH THEIR FAVORITE JEANS!

I know. I went through it. Times five. Try having four teens in the house at the same time. What was I thinking having my children so close together. :angel:

Addie, my mom and dad had four kids within four and a half years. (I'm the youngest). I bet it was tough, but it is great having adult siblings all about the same age. I wanted to kill my siblings as a teenager, but I love them now. I bet your kids are happy to be close in age now.

Addie, my mom and dad had four kids within four and a half years. (I'm the youngest). I bet it was tough, but it is great having adult siblings all about the same age. I wanted to kill my siblings as a teenager, but I love them now. I bet your kids are happy to be close in age now.

Growing up, there were more days than no when they wanted to kill each other. But let someone outside the family give anyone of them a hard time and the next thing they knew, they were facing a force to be reckoned with. Today, you would never know that they once held murder in their sweet little hearts. :angel:

Hi mrs merlot, i dont know that it is that hard to get kids to school, there must be something he is avoiding for ex his friends or girlfriend..

He seems to be on track with all the other kids. (according to my co- workers tales) :LOL:

I had that sign in the med room, the big boss didn't think it was funny.:LOL:

Of course it covered a hole in the wall:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom