Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True Story!!!

We went to the movies tonight (saw The Hobbit) and the cashier charged us for two regular tickets, I asked him if Shrek could get the Senior discount. He changed it and said, "That's one Adult and one Hobbit." I about shrieked, he called Shrek a Hobbit...he was falling over himself apologizing and I was cracking up. Shrek told him it was the first time it wasn't assumed I was the Hobbit...still has me giggling.

True Story!!!

We went to the movies tonight (saw The Hobbit) and the cashier charged us for two regular tickets, I asked him if Shrek could get the Senior discount. He changed it and said, "That's one Adult and one Hobbit." I about shrieked, he called Shrek a Hobbit...he was falling over himself apologizing and I was cracking up. Shrek told him it was the first time it wasn't assumed I was the Hobbit...still has me giggling.

:ROFLMAO: It is too late in the night for this kind of laughter. Here in Mass. you get the Senior Discount at age 55 everywhere. :angel:

True Story!!!

I love it.

True Story!!!

That is so funny Fi :LOL:

397131_480504508662345_1777228854_n.jpg

True Story!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom