Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For all the engineers I know:

This chart reminds me of two things...Do you know what redneck auto air-conditioning is? WD-40. Windows down, 40 miles per hour.

And...

A homemade sign Buck made for his woodworking shop. It read:

This shop protected by "G.O.D." Then, in small print, in parentheses, just below, it read "Good Old Duct Tape." The "t" wasn't included, but the point was still made.:)

I keep cable ties (wish I'd invented those!) on hand and have superglue in the fridge...and have lots of WD 40 (buy it in a gallon container and transfer it to a spray bottle--I swear the DH uses DW 40 as aftershave--he has three engineering degrees...) and duct tape in the basement!

Last edited:
I keep cable ties (wish I'd invented those!) on hand and have superglue in the fridge...and have lots of WD 40 (buy it in a gallon container and transfer it to a spray bottle--I swear the DH uses DW 40 as aftershave) and duct tape in the basement!

Self adhesive velcro...

Not that Sprout looks like a pug, or a dog in general, she *looks* human, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of her in a similar pose to this. Actually, I think she might be holding a dog.

My younger daughter would make a dozen trips to the bathroom during dinner because she "really had to go". Each time, she left the table with a mouthful. We tolerated it once in a while.

:LOL: Great idea! I always made sure I had a paper napkin at the table, where the icky food would be deposited, then thrown in the garbage when nobody was looking....

I cringe when I see a parent fighting with their child to eat something the child doesn't like. I want to ask the parent if they would eat liver if they didn't like it. I use liver because it is a food that most folks just don't like. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom