Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1242941_0_81db57a3eca89041e10018e66c6b0760.gif

Soooo true!!! The one at work stops a print job (2 pages short) to tell me it can only print 300 more pages...

Shoplifting

An 80-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting.

When she went before the judge, he asked, "What did you steal?"

She said, "A can of peaches."

The judge asked, "Why did you steal them?"

She said, "I was hungry."

The judge asked, "How many peaches were in the can?"

She answered, "There were 6 peaches in that can."

The judge said, "I sentence you to 6 days in jail."

The woman’s husband stood up and asked the judge if he could make a statement. The judge gave him permission.

He said, "Judge, she also stole a can of peas."

Taking A Risk

Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon. During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was.

Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can be risky.

The Pastor having asked, the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection, a little boy raised his hand.

The pastor called on him and the little boy said.

"I know if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are to call the doctor."

It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down from their laughter for the worship service to continue.

Bloody Marys

Actual picture of Bloody Marys served at a restaurant in Duluth. Wonder how much these things cost?? LOL! (Personally, I think they should have unwrapped the sandwiches before putting them on the skewer, but that's just me...)

View attachment 17282

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom