Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1244010_0_1117d4f58369520806cacb8a4c478775.png

I read that it wasn't shaved. The bear has a skin problem and the fur fell off. If you look closely, you can see places where the fur is just very sparse.

I was wondering if that might be the case :) I couldn't think of a reason to shave an entire bear lol. A patch for surgery or something would make sense, but not the whole thing!

I read that it wasn't shaved. The bear has a skin problem and the fur fell off. If you look closely, you can see places where the fur is just very sparse.

The poor animal looks undernourished also. How sad. When have you ever seen the wrinkles on a bear's skin? I have to ask. Is that photo really appropriate for Today's Funny? Hate to be a killjoy. I just find it hard to laugh about a helpless animal in distress. :angel:

That one hit home. My girlfriend at daycare has a cat and she brought in pictures like this. She was so mad. She learned her lesson. Now doesn't leave it around, not even to go to the bathroom. I know it wasn't nice, but I couldn't help letting off with a belly laugh. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom