Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not-touching-it.jpg

In my house, s/one keeps breaking in and stealing eggs that I leave on the table on a towel to dry...his name is Cliff. I've learned to put them in the oven (turned off) to dry. He'd REALLY like a foot-activation peddle to open the oven....

LOL Understood !!

We lost a whole ham a couple years ago to a certain Jack Russell and Doxie.

Went shopping and like we always do - or used to do - when something needs to go to the freezer we set it by the door to the basement which is where the freezer is.

So we bought a ham .. the butcher cut it in 2 for us and wrapped each piece. We brought it in from the car and set the bag by the door to the basement.

Also set by the door were a couple containers of ice cream.

Went back out to the car to get the rest of the groceries and there we no dogs in sight.

Paid no attention to that really since for once we thought they were being good.

A few minutes later I heard them growling at each other in the living room.

Went to see what was up and OMG .. they had drug that bag with the 18 lbs of ham into the living room and had eaten almost all of it.

I was stunned .. just could not believe what I was seeing. Of course they both took of running and went into hiding.

So needless to say it was another trip back to the store to replace the hams.

The dogs didn't want to eat for a day or so and we do NOT leave ANYTHING in bags by the basement door anymore .. lesson learned !! :LOL:

When my kids were growing up, all socks went into the sock drawer. Even hubby's. Match your own socks. The boys didn't care, Their long pants covered the tops. All socks were white on the foot part. I never bought colored socks for anyone. I also bought two matching packages of tube socks with the same tops in each package. If the dryer ate one, there was always a match somewhere in the drawer. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom