Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha-ha! The most number of Saints I've had in the house at one time was FIVE. I have pictures of 8 Saints out for an off-leash walk in the bush...and pics of 13 Saints that got together for a "Camp St. Bernard" Day. And, many picks of the 10 Saints that took 2-8 week agility courses together (only Saints in the class--it was SO MUCH FUN!). And, that background noise is NOT a babbling brook...that's the sound of Saints panting. Definitely a full time job (and I hope they can afford a housekeeper and a dog nanny!--always wanted a dog nanny...).

I thought you would enjoy that one.:)

It's been that way around here for decades. I keep a tire pump in my trunk.
I have a tire pump. I should use it and get the exercise. I bought it for my bicycle. I hate dedicated bicycle pumps. I have a tire pump that plugs into my cigarette lighter, but it's very s l o w .

I have a tire pump. I should use it and get the exercise. I bought it for my bicycle. I hate dedicated bicycle pumps. I have a tire pump that plugs into my cigarette lighter, but it's very s l o w .

Manually pumping a car tire is a lot harder than pumping a bicycle tire. Mine plugs in.

funny-quotes-quotes-a-day-35.jpg

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

Lol the first thing I thought when he said, "Look up at the stars" was, "What happened to their tent?" (Although some tents have mesh ceilings with the optional rain cover)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom