Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1284873_0_ebf68659af52ac681f779dadacbc3050.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I just got Shrek with that.

So yesterday at work a lady brought over a loaf of bread and asked "is this the day the bread was baked or the day it expires?" After a short pause, she said "this says July 26th and today is July 24th" It was actually the 25th.

I'm not sure if this lady thinks that we can travel to the future to make bread or what, but she didn't think that there was anything wrong with her question.

I had to just smile, and tell her it was the expiration date, because if I had said anymore, it would have been pure sarcasm. I'm not completely sure that I escaped sarcasm with those few words...

So yesterday at work a lady brought over a loaf of bread and asked "is this the day the bread was baked or the day it expires?" After a short pause, she said "this says July 26th and today is July 24th" It was actually the 25th.

I'm not sure if this lady thinks that we can travel to the future to make bread or what, but she didn't think that there was anything wrong with her question.

I had to just smile, and tell her it was the expiration date, because if I had said anymore, it would have been pure sarcasm. I'm not completely sure that I escaped sarcasm with those few words...

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom