Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I share that sense of humor.

Shrek and I both want to be sprinkled in the same place, but he has to wait for me so we are sprinkled together. We both spent our childhoods in the same spot, at different times. Baby Brother knows the exact spot, he spent his childhood there at a different time, too. He is willing to bend the laws to sprinkle us in the right place.

I saved a bit of Mom in her baggie following previous sprinkling, and also saved $450, by sprinkling some of her around her newly laid flat headstone that was laid by her parents. We did have the whole fam damily, including cousins, sisters and my aunt, along with Mom's grandchildren, who got to witness the final sprinkle. We did have a tough time locating her marker, but thankfully, the cemetery was not well patrolled. In fact, it was dead.

Last edited:
I saved a bit of Mom in her baggie following previous sprinkling, and also saved $450, by sprinkling some of her around her newly laid flat headstone that was laid by her parents. We did have the whole fam damily, including cousins, sisters and my aunt, along with Mom's grandchildren, who got to witness the final sprinkle. We did have a tough time locating her marker, but thankfully, the cemetery was not well patrolled. In fact, it was dead.

:LOL:

ROFL!!!

That's worse than the remark I made about the ash...

img_1286285_0_bfe542fbda9e9b4137e0e2184220e6d1.jpg

Shrek got "cat snubbed" several times last night and again this morning. And he wonders why the cats don't follow him around.

When suddenly, there are a heap of dogs staring at me is what I gather...that is the complete image

Think folks, think. You are watching a murder mystery. Just as the dastardly villain is about to do the young damsel in, and approaching is her hero who is going to try and save her if it is not too late, you have to wait until next week. What expression would you have on your face? One of disbelief! :angel:

Addie, I just couldn't believe the dogs would be that interested in toast. Toast! :ermm: I've been had by a number of dogs over my lifetime and I never knew one that liked toast like that. Now if the food was beef jerky....:LOL:

Addie, I just couldn't believe the dogs would be that interested in toast. Toast! :ermm: I've been had by a number of dogs over my lifetime and I never knew one that liked toast like that. Now if the food was beef jerky....:LOL:

My dad had a boxer that was the biggest toast eater ever. That is what both Dad and boxer had each morning for breakfast. They both loved it!

We also had a dog that always wanted to eat the hamburger and hotdog buns. He almost craved them. It is the only thing he ever took from the counter. I have since seen that bread is not good for dogs. You couldn't have convinced this dog of that. :wacko:

My dad had a boxer that was the biggest toast eater ever. That is what both Dad and boxer had each morning for breakfast. They both loved it!

We also had a dog that always wanted to eat the hamburger and hotdog buns. He almost craved them. It is the only thing he ever took from the counter. I have since seen that bread is not good for dogs. You couldn't have convinced this dog of that. :wacko:

I am a firm believer that animals know instinctively what is good for them and what isn't. Stick a herd of cattle out on the range and they steer clear of any loco weed. Most canines are meat eaters. But every so often you will see them eating grass or some other vegetation. Vets, like doctors don't know EVERYTHING! They do know that chemically, there are foods like chocolate that are certainly not good for a dog. But this has been learned the hard way. If a dog loves bread, I say let him have it in moderation. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom