Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1291173_0_c1d35fa42f10a24dbf3c7cb0ac32cf59.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

At Revere Beach you can find hundreds of old women like this that wear the skimpiest of bathing suits. As soon as the sun shines sometime in early May they are down there getting their tan. By the middle of September they all look like a piece of tanned cow hide. And the men aren't much better. In their late 60's with a paunch belly that reaches their knees. They strut around wearing a Speedo. Unfortunately you can't see it though because their paunch hides it. :angel:

Endearing, Bakechef!

Having worked at the local nursing home when I was a teen, I remember the sweet old gal who would strip naked and gleefully run out the side door through the wheat field (we always caught her), old Wild Billl, who had a "surprise" for any pretty young thing he would happen to brush up next to, and many others who I was entrusted to feed and help. I loved them all.

I guess every nursing home has a "Pincher"? I also worked at a nursing home as a teen and yup, we had one. Then there was Bridget, who didn't like the vowels in her alphabet soup. I had to hold my hand out and take them as she plucked them from her mouth. *sigh* I don't remember any nudists, but then again the nursing home is run by the Sisters of the Holy Spirit. I'm sure they have some nun-type way of keeping the residents in check. :huh:

At Revere Beach you can find hundreds of old women like this that wear the skimpiest of bathing suits. As soon as the sun shines sometime in early May they are down there getting their tan. By the middle of September they all look like a piece of tanned cow hide. And the men aren't much better. In their late 60's with a paunch belly that reaches their knees. They strut around wearing a Speedo. Unfortunately you can't see it though because their paunch hides it. :angel:

Be very grateful that Revere Beach isn't like Florida's Playalinda Beach, parking lot 13. That's the nudist stretch on the Cape Canaveral National Seashore. :D At least the beach in Florida attracts young, tanned swimmers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom