Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Germany, it's Fahrt. And the equivalent of our Surgeon General is the Gesundheit Minister :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

Years ago, German friends had a big wedding anniversary, and I wanted to decorate t shirts for them with the German equivalent of "Old Fart" and "Old Fart's Wife". (Well, I thought it was funny at the time....). Anyway, pre-internet, I couldn't find anyone to translate fart, finally asked the German couple, apparently it was something like firtzen. The t shirts turned out cute, though probably not grammatically correct.

In Germany, it's Fahrt. And the equivalent of our Surgeon General is the Gesundheit Minister :ROFLMAO:

img_1304202_0_34537de693f1c89b333a3f6e230e17a8.jpg

As much of a drama queen as Oscar is when we're late getting up to give him treats, I imagine that his texts would be similar...

:ohmy: :LOL:

How about when the browser crashes with 30 tabs open and restarts that session and there is music coming from more than one tab. :ermm:

One day I counted 27 open tabs on rob's laptop... And he wonders why videos on youtube stutter and struggle to play. That doesn't count any other programs he might have open.

Back
Top Bottom