Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a funny but something very cool

But the details are all wrong for a profile. Like his ear isn't sideways enough and eyes don't look like that from a side view and he shouldn't have a nostril at the tip of his nose. I can almost see if if I look just at his lips but even they are off for a profile view. And that's ignoring things like the lack of jawline or back of the head or connection from head to neck to back... I think I've just drawn too many faces for this to work. It just looks all misproportioned if I try to see it as a profile.

But the details are all wrong for a profile. Like his ear isn't sideways enough and eyes don't look like that from a side view and he shouldn't have a nostril at the tip of his nose. I can almost see if if I look just at his lips but even they are off for a profile view. And that's ignoring things like the lack of jawline or back of the head or connection from head to neck to back... I think I've just drawn too many faces for this to work. It just looks all misproportioned if I try to see it as a profile.

:huh:

ummmm .. ok .. but I still like it and it works for me.

img_1318741_0_b142a8a6f0b16b6606bded08504febdd.jpg

Yes! That definitely works.

Sigh, I can see aquatic bird bums from the orcas' chins but not the sideways face. Curse you brain, for having a mind of your own.

Puffin bums work too, I think they're black and white as well.

Beagle bums don't work, they don't like water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom