Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1326876_0_9a2e6db2d8e3d7e69cf5585ba408b135.jpg

For Cat!

Natural Born Citizen!

In a high school civics class, they were discussing the qualifications for becoming President of the United States. The requirements are pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen and at least 35 years old.

A blonde girl in the class piped up and began complaining about how unfair it was to require the candidate to be a natural born citizen. In her opinion, that made it impossible for many qualified people to run for the office.

She went on and on, wrapping up her argument with, “What makes a natural born citizen more qualified to be President than one born by C-Section?”

:angel:

The Front Fell Off

I don't know if everyone will find this as hilarious as I did, but hope so. The first link is to the video. I had a bit of trouble with the delightful British accent---- so found a transcript for it (in the second link).

Front Fell Off - YouTube

The front fell off - Xr's blog

That was hilarious! I understood them perfectly, I must be watching a a lot of Australian and British TV!

That was hilarious! I understood them perfectly, I must be watching a a lot of Australian and British TV!

I understood perfectly. The front fell off because it wasn't made of paper. I need a vacation after that one. A vacation in Australia. I won't be traveling by oil tanker though. :angel:

One morning a blonde calls her friend and says, “Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can`t figure out how to start it.”

Her friend asks, “What is it a puzzle of?”

The blonde says, “From the picture on the box, it's a tiger.”

The friend figures he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to her place. She let him in and shows him to the table where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a minute, then studies the box.

He then turns to her and says, “First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger.”

“Second, Id advise you to have a cup of coffee and put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box! :angel:

As to the gift wrap roll: Yup. And it's also a Dur-Dur. You put it to your mouth and through it loudly say, "Dur-dur.". To any dog, cat, or person who might appreciate it.

Last edited:
Yup. And it's also a Dur-Dur. You put it to your mouth and through it loudly say, "Dur-dur.". To any dog, cat, or person who might appreciate it.

:LOL:

We had a Dobie that would absolutely go bonkers when he saw an empty tube---- I would do an imitation of the race track starting trumpet through it and he could barely contain himself.

We had a Dobie that would absolutely go bonkers when he saw an empty tube---- I would do an imitation of the race track starting trumpet through it and he could barely contain himself.

When we lived on the Oregon coast my DH was doing the "dur dur" into a tube and he got a reply .... from the elk outside!

After that all tubes were his and he would torment those elk with his tube calls LOL

When we lived on the Oregon coast my DH was doing the "dur dur" into a tube and he got a reply .... from the elk outside!

After that all tubes were his and he would torment those elk with his tube calls LOL

:LOL: Cave and MrsLMB, DH and Beagle do not appreciate the Dur-Dur. Nor have any of my previous dogs, come to think of it.... Don't quite understand it.

Last edited:
You do that too??? It's an underrated musical instrument! An icon! :LOL:

I love doing that. I make that farting noise of my mouth and Misty hisses at me.

Azia barks, and Kali just looks at me as if to say, "Are you nuts?"

With love,
~Cat

I love doing that. I make that farting noise of my mouth and Misty hisses at me.

Azia barks, and Kali just looks at me as if to say, "Are you nuts?"

With love,
~Cat

Well, Cat, you need a Dur-Dur! DA could benefit as well!

Back
Top Bottom