Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this on FaceBook. It has some "colourful" language, so I will just put the link, not the pic. I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...74598705.62048.235455286519064&type=1&theater

I've been there, done that! :LOL::LOL:

That's the time for a Byte-Bat. I had one when our first computer sat and glowered at us with just a dot for a cursor on a black screen waiting for us to read it's mind.

It was a kind of baseball bat made of soft materials so you could hit your stupid computer without anything breaking.

Do you think it would withstand breeches like this one (reported today)?

Critical Security Bug 'Heartbleed' Hits Up To 66 Percent Of The Internet
Yes. That security bug is serious. It involves bank servers and other sensitive data. But, it isn't able to open properly encrypted files like the ones created by Password Safe.

BTW, CNET gives this link Test your server for Heartbleed (CVE-2014-0160) as a way to check the servers to which you connect. I don't know how well that works and his server is kinda busy with a lot of people checking.

Edit: I'm not a security expert, so I assume it can't open a properly encrypted file.

Last edited:
Thanks, TL. You said: "I tell it the password rules and it makes up a random password that follows those rules."

Can you explain what that means? Since different sites have different 'rules' (like 2 capitals or 4 capitals) how can you set rules that will cover all sites?

Am I missing something? (I answer: Of course I am!)

Thanks, TL. You said: "I tell it the password rules and it makes up a random password that follows those rules."

Can you explain what that means? Since different sites have different 'rules' (like 2 capitals or 4 capitals) how can you set rules that will cover all sites?

Am I missing something? (I answer: Of course I am!)
I can set default rules and I can set rules for each entry.

Getting back to that image you posted the link to taxy, that was SO me when I had to create my password for the Hell Connector website. Himself could hear me yelling and swearing all the way from the kitchen to the living room. :LOL:

What do you call a rabbit in a kilt? Hopscotch!!!!!!! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

scottish-rabbit.jpg

Knowing Maxine if my heroine, my sister gave me a book of her wise sayings. Oscar from the Odd Couple is The Pirate's hero. Or at least during his teenage years. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom