Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol! PF. I'm not in the closet, we really like JB. We saw him in concert many years ago in Vancouver BC and we have most of his music. It's a prerequisite for boating in our book. We used to take our little 15ft runabout out in Puget Sound, island hopping almost every summer weekend and Jimmy always came with us (boat has a cassette player) his music is so happy!

Last edited:
Lol! PF. I'm not in the closet, we really like JB. We saw him in concert many years ago in Vancouver BC and we have most of his music. It's a prerequisite for boating in our book. We used to take our little 15ft runabout out in Puget Sound, island hopping almost every summer weekend and Jimmy always came with us (boat has a cassette player) his music is so happy!

Yes, we saw him a couple of times when we were in Demver. Puts on a great show. Also, a girlfriend and I spent a couple summers tooling around the country in an old Datsun and one JB cassette tape.

@ cookinggoddess----- did you listen to the two songs that I posted? I think they're really funny but then I may have a twisted sense of humor. That's why I posted them in this forum. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom