Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So everybody who keeps a spray bottle and cleaning cloth next to their monitor, raise their hand. Laughter may be the best medicine, but not if you bust a gut laughing. Someone please come pick me up off the floor. :angel:

It seems that all of the TV shows had a toy gun of some sort,

The Rifleman
Wanted Dead or Alive
The Wild Wild West

and we never had such things as school shootings, go figure!

I had a Hopalong Cassidy gun belt with two shiny six shooters with 'ivory' handles. The gun belt was shiny black leather with shiny metal studs all over. I was one cool dude!

Be forewarned, this is nsfw (not safe for work). I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=847717595242064
I missed it! When I first saw the link I was on my phone. Wanted to look when I was on the laptop. I got the "This content is currently unavailable" message telling me the link might be expired, I might not have permission to look, or the content has been removed. Content removed? HOW funny was this photo? :ROFLMAO:

@ cookinggoddess----- did you listen to the two songs that I posted? I think they're really funny but then I may have a twisted sense of humor. That's why I posted them in this forum. :rolleyes:
Rest assured my sense of humor is completely twisted too, but I skipped right past after seeing they were country. I just can't do country. Sorry. Different strokes for different folks.

I missed it! When I first saw the link I was on my phone. Wanted to look when I was on the laptop. I got the "This content is currently unavailable" message telling me the link might be expired, I might not have permission to look, or the content has been removed. Content removed? HOW funny was this photo? :ROFLMAO:
I think FB removed the content. It wasn't THAT risque. My FB post with that link is gone. It doesn't just not work, the whole dang post, with comments is gone. It was a video of a totally inappropriate toy. I think it was particularly funny because of the Scottish dude who described it as he opened the package and followed the instructions.

I think FB removed the content. It wasn't THAT risque. My FB post with that link is gone. It doesn't just not work, the whole dang post, with comments is gone. It was a video of a totally inappropriate toy. I think it was particularly funny because of the Scottish dude who described it as he opened the package and followed the instructions.

I can't get it anymore either. I've seen a lot worse on FB, this was funny.

CG, if you want see the video it's a you tube belonging to bigclivedotcom. It was funny, if totally inappropriate. Taxlady is right the "Scottish dude's" reaction is hilarious.

B et you won't see this one on Saturday Morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNWr9eF2Huk

I can. We have a local station that shows all the OLD shows. The Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy, Lash LaRue, all the cowboys you saw in the Saturday Matinée. It is a real hoot seeing Johnny Mack Brown. I always loved the part where the mike is hidden near a rock and as they run by fast the horses hoofs get louder and louder and then fade off into the distance. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom