Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1150564_0_35e59ecfd5d76c29379114fd4e177be1.jpg

Love the car ride! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I know some men like this:
I sent a copy to the DH:

"Reminds me of some of our conversations."

To which he replied this morning:

"I don't think it should. I think his advice was far too specific and he leaped to conclusions in the absence of data. He should first have determined what type of car was involved - gas or diesel engine would be a fundamental difference and they have quite different faults. As he said at the outset, many different problems could cause the stalling behaviour. He had no basis to jump to the conclusion that it was vacuum or fuel line related. It could just as easily have been an ignition related fault."

And yeah, he's got all those initials after his name and is probably the smartest person I've ever met, practical and theoretical. He got all brains, passed on height.

CWS, I know you love DH very deeply and without hesitation. But I think you are better off with the hens and chicks. They don't think like a man.;)

My BIL would have said, "What is she complaining about? At least he is staying at home and not out in some barroom getting drunk." When it comes to common sense, women have it all. ;):rolleyes:

I sent a copy to the DH:

"Reminds me of some of our conversations."

To which he replied this morning:

"I don't think it should. I think his advice was far too specific and he leaped to conclusions in the absence of data. He should first have determined what type of car was involved - gas or diesel engine would be a fundamental difference and they have quite different faults. As he said at the outset, many different problems could cause the stalling behaviour. He had no basis to jump to the conclusion that it was vacuum or fuel line related. It could just as easily have been an ignition related fault."

And yeah, he's got all those initials after his name and is probably the smartest person I've ever met, practical and theoretical. He got all brains, passed on height.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Now that is funny!

CWS, I know you love DH very deeply and without hesitation. But I think you are better off with the hens and chicks. They don't think like a man.;)

My BIL would have said, "What is she complaining about? At least he is staying at home and not out in some barroom getting drunk." When it comes to common sense, women have it all. ;):rolleyes:

Excuuuuuse me. I have lot's of common sense, such as, your worst day fishing is more enjoyable than your best day at work. Then there's all those things that seem to elude my wife, like being able to repair almost anything, where all it takes is a simple look at the problem to recognize the fix. And it's obvious to all (or at least the great majority of us) that just because it's on sale, doesn't mean we need to buy it, you know, like Lucille ball buying horse feed at the blue light special, when she doesn't even own a horse, or a lady I know who purchased 3 wedding dresses, because her 2 daughters might get married some day.

I could go on. It's not that ladies have no common sense, just not usually when it comes to things like the proper not to secure the canoe to the car top, or anything to do with shopping. In situations such as that, men rule, women drool.:LOL::LOL: (Duck and Run)

Now before anyone gets there feelings rustled here, I am merely poking fun. Nothing stated above is to be taken seriously. I believe we men received a little ribbing, and I'm simply returning in kind.

We as men, (at least I by my DW) are often accused of having no common sense. It drives me nuts sometimes, as things that are obvious, and common sense to me elude her completely. Some of the things she believes are common sensicle, elude me. Neither is better, or smarter, just work with different knowledge bases to form our ideas, problems, and solutions. And that's what I truly think. (and yes, men have a better knowledge base to work from. Duck and run faster):ROFLMAO: Ain't I a stinker?

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

PF, any word of when Shrek will be coming home?

I was on a vascular pump for more than two months at home for the wound on my leg. I always thought Medicare was all about keeping the patient in the home as much as possible because it was less expensive. And the patient heals faster when in familiar surroundings. I thought the Happy Face would get him home faster. Give him my love and a hug. :)

just because it's on sale, doesn't mean we need to buy it, you know, like Lucille ball buying horse feed at the blue light special, when she doesn't even own a horse, or a lady I know who purchased 3 wedding dresses, because her 2 daughters might get married some day.

:ROFLMAO: Ain't I a stinker?

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I don't do that myself but I know plenty of people who do. Like my mom.. and my MIL.... Kind of comes in handy sometimes! hey (insert mom/ MIL) do you have a (insert object that they shouldn't have but do) Thanks! :LOL:

and yes to the 2nd part of your statement but we already knew that! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom