Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen too many of those kinds of comments in the review part of a recipe. I think I read those reviews just for the humor of it! Seriously people, if you CHANGE the recipe, you can't complain to anyone but yourself if it tastes like garbage.

I've seen too many of those kinds of comments in the review part of a recipe. I think I read those reviews just for the humor of it! Seriously people, if you CHANGE the recipe, you can't complain to anyone but yourself if it tastes like garbage.

I end up telling people, I don't know what recipe that you used, but that isn't my recipe!

iCW8n4CFo4uyn7KGxF030W9bg4XCtpsQ7hcGACacLt20I8fov73F4sNnUfcfPQIPxwAKBB7qm-poFK6JYKxQ-PBmJ_7VZkzg=s0-d-e1-ft

taxy, I must have spent five minutes searching for a closer phonetic spelling than that. Looked ALL over. It just can't be spelled out. I suppose I could have looked for an audio clip, but I have a short attention span. :D

taxy, I must have spent five minutes searching for a closer phonetic spelling than that. Looked ALL over. It just can't be spelled out. I suppose I could have looked for an audio clip, but I have a short attention span. :D
I know. It's really hard to explain the difference. We've heard lots of Yanks trying to imitate it by saying "a boot".

A lot of the time I have the attention span of a kitten.

Being half Canadian, I find I can slip in and out of the accent quite naturally, especially when I'm in Canada. Most of the time I can talk like normal people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom