Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me, four!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Me Five! Only for me I want to harmonize with every song. And don't get me into church singing a hymn. Pity the poor person next to me who hasn't never had to sing in a group with harmony. I have to sing softly and step away from them. I always try to take an end seat. :angel:

"Happy little trees...". Back in the late '80s or early '90s he was at a juried art show in Orlando. My SIL and her hubby liked him alot too. They went to the art show and...long story short, they own an original Bob Ross! Very cool. :cool:

Grocery shopping in eastern MA:

10995046_1605266696353117_997967128_n.jpg

Yeah. We have one. Spike mentioned something about bacon. Then he changed the subject to flour for baking.

Denise: "Oh, I didn't know you had to use flour for your bacon!" Definite a dead hamster. And that is not one of her best. :angel:

Overheard conversation....

"I've been cooking for 15 years!"

"It should be done by now then"

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub; we then offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub; we then offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom