Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking I might have to add these to Kleenex's Lays Potato Chip new flavor reviews:

View attachment 23456

Those are funny! I'd add Potato to the Couch....Couch Potato sounds right.

Not crazy about any of the contest flavors this year. I entered so many times last year. Not sure how they select the finalists. There were so many other entries that I thought sounded tastier.

One year Kettle chips had this offer where they sent you packs of flavorings for you to make your own. That was so fun! You could mix and match the flavors, you'd toss in some plain chips and they became YOUR flavor. Wish they'd do that again.

I am sorry. Eyes for the Elderly again. Thanks. I will never make it in N. Dak. Yesterday was in the low 80's. I had a sweater on as well as slacks. :angel:

It can be raining, windy, 35 degrees and kids are standing at the bus stop with shorts and t-shirts, no coats, no umbrellas, just ridiculous IMO. We couldn't leave the house when we were kids if we dressed like that. Times sure have changed.

I found this amusing:
View attachment 23502

I'm Tidal Doctor, the Silencer of Europe.

I'm Infinity Croc, The Watcher of Earth

images

Pirate was riding in an unsafe part of Boston. He went past a perfectly centered on a dumpster, in very large letters, the following. It was done by an upstanding citizen with his paint cans. Must have thought he was in the subway.

TRUMP'S VOTING BOX. It even had a slot painted on it for the ballot.

Pirate said cars were slowing down to look at it. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom