Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that GG. I know the feeling so well.

Pirate subscribes to a site that shows stupid things people say. Here is a recent one that has me still shaking my head.

"Hunters should just go to the supermarket where the meat is made and no animals are hurt." :angel:

Plus however many GG. That's adorable.

DG, I saw that picture and just busted out laughing cause that is something I could totally believe our Keena would have done, half golden retriever, half malamute. We also had a cat that loved to climb up into the tree and take naps. Had us scared to death the first time she did it cause she "disappeared" for hours, we thought she had gotten out since she wasn't in any of her usual spots. We have a table top metal tree this year that has handmade ornaments on it. I don't even want to know what our 2 cats and pug puppies would do to a real tree.

Our DD got a Chihuahua puppy Thanksgiving week, he was just over 2 pounds when they brought him home. He has decided that the tree branches make WONDERFUL tug toys and the skirt is just made for him to scratch up and make into a nice nest. Of course there are also the nice balls hanging just over his head. She's been having to keep him in an exercise pen in the living room except when she can be in there to constantly watch him. As well, 1 of her cats has also decided that the tree branches are a nice napping place.

Last edited:
I want me some bed pugs. They snore terribly though:
View attachment 23973

I'll guarantee you that's a bed just for pugs. With that many, the humans would get pushed off. Even a tiny little pug puppy will eventually get their human on the very edge of the bed. They like to snuggle, you get hot, move away in your sleep, they follow. Next thing you know, you are at the very edge of the bed about to fall off. Arwen is a HUGE bed hog, she takes sheets, scratches them off me and makes herself a nice nest. She also hogs pillows. The other night I woke up freezing. She had somehow managed to roll herself up in my sheet and was totally cocooned. She was hot as you know what. I can't believe she wasn't trying to get out of her roll. She's also started taking over my pillow and plopping herself crosswise if I get out of bed in the night. I think she's decided her and Daddy should have the bed to themselves and I (maybe Strider too) can just go elsewhere. He likes to snuggle and hog pillows but doesn't steal covers. Fortunately, neither of them snore, at least yet. The little black pug we had previously snored like a lawnmower. It's hard to believe that little guy made so much noise but we got used to it. I miss him.

Indeed. But the look on the seal's (I think it's a seal) face is priceless!

Yes, I wondered if it might be an otter too. Apparently whatever it is, it was expecting chocolate chip cookies!

dachsing+thru+the+snow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom