Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An in spite of all that, you still continue to love him. It is those little things that make him so endearing. And gives us a good laugh.

Thank you DH! :angel:

Those of us who didn't grow up in the era of computers seem to get particularily confused!

It is really strange. DH isn't interested in reading directions, and wants instant gratification. I tend to take my time to figure stuff out.

This does provide fodder for many years of fun-making and mockery though, so the experience was worth it!

Last edited:
Those of us who didn't grow up in the era of computers seem to get particularily confused!

It is really strange. DH isn't interested in reading directions, and wants instant gratification. I tend to take my time to figure stuff out.

This does provide fodder for many years of fun-making and mockery though, so the experience was worth it!

You lucky girl! :angel:

Dawg, at least you don't have to pay for your entertainment. DH is like your own comedy club. ;) Thanks for sharing these little vignettes of your life for our amusement too.

10724606_1162471037111260_1515541816_n.jpg

Okay, I stared at it for quite a while and the only problem I see is that every member of the class has a long nose. I am totally lost. :angel:

English as Second Language. How would they read the note, Addie?

Back
Top Bottom