Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huh. It came out bigger for me. My friend has horribly biased conservative political views, but I love him anyway.

Here's the Irish website: the irish way photos

Yes, really

1915804_1206229709406844_4610033524970696667_n.png

Huh. It came out bigger for me. My friend has horribly biased conservative political views, but I love him anyway.

Here's the Irish website: the irish way photos

Good one Dawg. It did enlarge the second time. I just clicked on the second one and it opened immediately. :angel:

Yes, really

1915804_1206229709406844_4610033524970696667_n.png

I understand completely. Teddy sits there right in front of me with a tilted head and big sad eyes. He gives me a short bark and lets me know that he know I see him. What am I supposed to do? I pat my mattress and tell him "Up". He jumps up on my bed throws himself down and he gets his scratchies from head to toe. Cats are the only ones who talk to you. :angel:

Dawg, you aren't Irish by any chance, are you? ducks and runs...

taxy, I sure miss my conversations with a kitty. Midnight talked some, but LittleBit was so chatty we figured we should have named her "Chatty Catty". :LOL:

Storm's coming...
What a shame, I'm in the "one bottle" zone. Well, nothing like being over-prepared, I say. :LOL:

taxy, I sure miss my conversations with a kitty. Midnight talked some, but LittleBit was so chatty we figured we should have named her "Chatty Catty". :LOL:

What a shame, I'm in the "one bottle" zone. Well, nothing like being over-prepared, I say. :LOL:

Apparently I am! Baby Bro did some searching... Lots of German, a bit of Brit and Scot, and a bunch of Irish!

Ah, Chatty Catty! I love it!

We're right on the edge of 6 and 12. I figure I better go for the 12, just to be safe ;) :LOL:

I want to know why I get a 4" wide strip on the bed and the three cats get the rest...

If Shrek is in bed, too, I only get a 3" wide strip and two of the cats sleep on me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom