Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone actually did put this on the wall of the career counselor's office in my high school:

The-
Rapist

Could not figure that out for the longest time.

I once saw a list of URLs that hadn't been carefully looked at before they were registered. This one got changed, but it was my favourite - an Italian power generating company - powergenitalia.com. :LOL:

Reminds me a bit of subtitles - they are automatically generated going by sound. There was a news item on cycle paths but it read as psychopaths! :ohmy:

Do any of them tilt their head while they give you that sorrowful look? When Teddy does that I turn away immediately. Only because I know I can't stand up to it. He always wins. :angel:

This appeared on my FB feed. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

12654228_547474342089193_7354056166941627275_n.jpg

Aunt Bea, I wish I could find a t-shirt for Himself with that image on it. :LOL:

This looks very familiar:
attachment.php

I get the same look, but from felines...three of them, lined up...
I get that look from Himself. My Mom was even worse: if you were eating the very last of something, she would watch, then swallow really hard right before you went to swallow. I would have to leave the room, or at least turn around, so I didn't see her do that. :LOL:

Mom had all kinds of tricks. When she was a kid, she used to slap at herself while yelling "Ma, Leonard is hitting me. Stop it, Leonard. MOM!". Meanwhile, her brother was sitting next to her reading the newspaper or something. Usually got her brother in trouble. Until the last time. Grandma walking in on Mom slapping her own arm. :ermm: OOPS! :ROFLMAO:

Yep. I walked the mayonnaise out to the sunroom to put it with the candles. The new candle would have ended up in the fridge with the condiments. Well, they were about the same size.
View attachment 24289

Last edited:
The above posts remind me of the time I went to post a letter. I was a bit daydreamy and eating a banana...yeah, you guessed it - I bit the letter and posted the banana! :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom