Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: I can relate to that, Dawg! :ROFLMAO: The neighbors behind our first house had beagles; raised a litter, too. Ended up keeping three of the four from the litter because they didn't try too hard to sell them. I think it was love. :heart: Anyway, "Cupcake" was a small female and didn't say much. Neither did her Mom. However, "the Lads" were singers. Rather dis-harmoniously, too. But the human neighbors were great. All I had to do was call and say "Guess what?" and she's say "oops, dogs must be barking, huh"? They were used to it - I never have been able to ignore a barking dog. :neutral: Anyway, one call and the Lads were back in the house. Harmony restored.

Heh. We thought Beagle was mute, she said nothing for two years after I brought her home from the Humane Society. Now she voices her opinion on a daily basis, usually around midnight. Mainly to warn us of the neighbor's cats, though she has pointed out deer, turkeys, possums, coons, rabbits, coyotes, foxes, and who knows what else.

I want her to learn how to sniff out morels, but I'm afraid that won't happen.

Last edited:
Sitting outside and listening to the coyotes is nice, until the neighborhood dogs start chiming in...if they would howl too it wouldn't be so bad but they just bark.

13507077_754469481362333_8430938208204026640_n.jpg

I love the way they spin that, taxy! Makes poutine sound almost like health food.

Good to see you around these parts. For a while I was afraid that your keyboard (or fingers) was broken.

School Reunion:

Jack hadn't been to a school reunion in decades.
When he walked in, Jack thought he recognized a woman over in the corner, so he approached her and extended his hand in greeting.
"You look like Helen Brown," he remarked.
"Well", replied the angry woman, "you don't look so great in blue either!"

This is something that happened at an assisted living center.

The people who lived there have small apartments but they all eat at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly so she went back to the dining area.

An hour later he still hadn't arrived so she went back up towards his room and she found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast. So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.

When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one leg of his boxer shorts.

This is something that happened at an assisted living center.

The people who lived there have small apartments but they all eat at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly so she went back to the dining area.

An hour later he still hadn't arrived so she went back up towards his room and she found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast. So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.

When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one leg of his boxer shorts.

OMG, Princess!!! I can't believe you did that!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom