Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a Patriots fan, and I have yet to listen to the entire soundtrack from "Hamilton", but I do love a good parody. For the two or three people in the world who do not know that Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady is benched for the first four games, this parody "introduces" the back-up quarterback. Silly as all get-out. Now, like you Dawg, I would love to go see Hamilton! Youtube has been playing the soundtrack for a while now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWJ9wGuGuc

14322661_10154516498099573_7410841540203084891_n.jpg

I sent it to youngest sister so she can tag the older sister...that sister never sends anything to me...

Cute, GG! There actually may be some truth in that, some think Nessie may be a trio of cavorting seals lined up perfectly.

Not a real fan of the R,W, and B if it's lit up, expat, especially if it's coming up behind me.

One of my favorite seasons:
View attachment 25442

Last edited:
Cute, GG! There actually may be some truth in that, some think Nessie may be a trio of cavorting seals lined up perfectly.

Not a real fan of the R,W, and B if it's lit up, expat, especially if it's coming up behind me.

One of my favorite seasons:
View attachment 25442

Hah, I shaved mine today because I had a doc appt and thought he might do an EKG and/or ankle swelling check, wasted effort. :mad:

One of the nice things regarding menopause is that you no longer have leg hair to shave. At least I don't. Also under my arms.

The bad side are those chin hairs that come to some of us. :angel:

One of the nice things regarding menopause is that you no longer have leg hair to shave. At least I don't. Also under my arms.

The bad side are those chin hairs that come to some of us. :angel:
"oh, my, God".........as said and intonated on "Friends".............Chandler's exgirlfriend............you are my sister.........that's exactly what happened to me.............I'm not complaining......the chin hairs I take care of with a razor..............what is with that...........any sound gynecological advice here...I only hope it's normal..........:LOL:

Hah, I shaved mine today because I had a doc appt and thought he might do an EKG and/or ankle swelling check, wasted effort. :mad:

just breathe and relax (I hate it when people tell me to do that:LOL:)..........let your body go limp as jelly, breathe in for 4 counts, hold breath for four counts, and then slowly exhale for 4 counts..............and do that for a few times...........make them wait........i always do that the doctor's office.........it's you paying the bill, they can wait on your BP reading........and if it's high, then have them retake it later.........but it's best if you take your BP over a week's time while you're at home and relaxed.......

I hope that your EKG went well.........my hubby's ankles swell but it's due to his BP medicine..........glad to know that you're under a doctor's advisement

Back
Top Bottom