Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With a steak and a pie crust. Allow to cool 10 minutes on the counter and then either chuck it in the disposal or feed to the dogs... they'll love it.

Apologies to our UK members who grew up on this stuff.

Luckily I did not. :innocent:

:LOL: As a young college student, I took a trip to the UK. Davy Jones from the Monkees had stated he loved steak and kidney pie in one of the teen fan mags I read. Just had to try it. Oh yuck. I'll stick with the fava beans and chianti.

A very long time ago, when I lived in a log cabin and we had almost no money, I cooked kidneys a few times. They were delicious. However, the last time I cooked them, the house stank of pee and we chucked them. Never tried cooking them again.

A very long time ago, when I lived in a log cabin and we had almost no money, I cooked kidneys a few times. They were delicious. However, the last time I cooked them, the house stank of pee and we chucked them. Never tried cooking them again.

I had a neighbor in Texas that used to cook kidneys almost every week. She cooked them outside and the whole neighborhood could smell them. She used to buy pig kidneys. YUCK!

I had a neighbor in Texas that used to cook kidneys almost every week. She cooked them outside and the whole neighborhood could smell them. She used to buy pig kidneys. YUCK!
They smelled fine the first times I cooked them. And yes, they were pork kidneys.

With a steak and a pie crust. Allow to cool 10 minutes on the counter and then either chuck it in the disposal or feed to the dogs... they'll love it.

Apologies to our UK members who grew up on this stuff.

Luckily I did not. :innocent:

Aw...nobody picked up on the punchline...

You just boil the p*** out of it...

Aw...nobody picked up on the punchline...

You just boil the p*** out of it...

YOU WIN!!! BEST LINE YET! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

If anyone tops that my dragonettes will come and poop fertilizer on your gardens for a month after the first snow fall (-see, otherwise it is too rich. It really needs the winter to age).

img_1487036_0_cdc32c47b381926976557c3d522cc512.jpg

I didn't sleep a wink all night.

Yeah, we are a bunch of friendly sorts, aren't we.

And a mite bit weird. Weird is good. As my shopping bag from the Addams Family play we went to states, "Define Normal."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom