Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a great picture of Addie enjoying her Peeps!

Yup! That's me!

Thank you Dawg. Unfortunately, this year, Spike put out the word. "NO PEEPS FOR MY MOTHER!" Although Denise did call me and wished me a Happy Peeps Easter. She is my biggest offender when it comes to providing me with Peeps. There are very few candies or sweets I find difficult to pass on. Peeps give me the most grief. I have to eat them all any time I see them.

Hmmm! A six pack of Peeps. Well I will only eat one. Well two won't hurt me too much.

Who ate the rest of my Peeps? Oh, I better go check my sugar reading. Aha! Now I know who ate all six of them. Guilty as charged!

Well the dreaded income tax is finally finished, the checks are in the mail and I learned a new word!

INTAXIFICATION: The euphoria felt upon receiving a tax refund, until it dawns on you that it was your money in the first place. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Last edited:
img_1507647_0_c88815a8e645332aa4176c1e0ecbe505.jpg

Yup! That's me!

Thank you Dawg. Unfortunately, this year, Spike put out the word. "NO PEEPS FOR MY MOTHER!" Although Denise did call me and wished me a Happy Peeps Easter. She is my biggest offender when it comes to providing me with Peeps. There are very few candies or sweets I find difficult to pass on. Peeps give me the most grief. I have to eat them all any time I see them.

Hmmm! A six pack of Peeps. Well I will only eat one. Well two won't hurt me too much.

Who ate the rest of my Peeps? Oh, I better go check my sugar reading. Aha! Now I know who ate all six of them. Guilty as charged!

Now where is that Godzilla when you need Him! :mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Ha! Good point. Well, something got Willie, Keith Richards, and Mick Jagger to their age! Oh, can't forget Cher and Dolly, though their help was probably a bit more, um, surgical.

I worked at a high school for many years, and had absolutely no idea what the kids were talking about when they were wishing everybody "Happy 4/20".

Last edited:
I had to look it up too. My "tough guys" couldn't explain it to me, they just thought it made them look cool! They had no idea either.

Just Cooking's comment about memory and aging in the "Petty Vents" thread made me think of this one:

s-l300.jpg

Yup! That's how my best friend back home and I will be in a few years! :LOL: That is if Himself and I don't take sooo long getting back home Dellie and I have forgotten who each other was! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom