Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kgirl, we have a resident here that drives so slow, my scooter goes faster than him. Everyone says his driving is so dangerous, but no one will report him. That cartoon is so him. Unfortunately!

My friend and I went to an antique car show. This teeny little old man in his teeny little MG almost backed over a man in a wheelchair. Apparently the MG owner wasn't tall enough to see out the back window or his mirrors. We were screaming and waving like crazy. Little old man just thought we were being friendly, and waved back. I don't think he even saw the poor guy in the wheelchair.

Last edited:
This has DH written all over it [emoji38]
FB_IMG_1493380983144.jpg

Last edited:
Our half malamute, half golden lab ate more than 1 wooden spoon that she helped herself to, as well as multiple other things since she was big enough to stand up on the counter and help herself to things on the sink, on the counter, on the stove, etc, etc. The dog had a cast iron stomach when she was young, not so much when she got older. She was one of the 2 that had colitis episodes and had to go on rice and boiled chicken diets. Clean up was NOT fun. :mad:

Last edited:
I hear you medtran... both my sons have/had dogs that could and did devour anything that was not in bullet proof/cast iron lock down. I once stashed a loaf of bread in the toaster oven to go outside for few minutes... and it was gone, door to toaster oven open, when I got back.

a few things on the list:
a dozen hard boiled eggs, cooling on the counter
a loaf of bread, in the toaster oven
2 lbs of brown sugar (new bag) opened the cupboard door, BIG scratch marks
5 raw chicken legs, defrosting in the sink covered with a big pan
and the list goes on, you'd think I'd learn! :(:LOL:

OK, and so?? my colour just got deeper! LOL - what do you use now?

I often use wooden spoons! oh boy, do I still not get it?

When we were kids, our mothers' would threaten us with a few whacks with the wooden spoon. I did it to my kids. But I always would use the cup side of the spoon. Less painful, but they still got the message. Today, we would be hauled into court and the child removed from the home. Child discipline has become child endangerment.

... the last time that my Mother took a Wooden Spoon to my behind,
it broke and it went sailing through the air, over my head and
landed on the floor in front of me with on ominous KLUNK...
I was STUPID enough to laugh my fool head off, WELL!
I got wailed on like never before :LOL:
that was the last time a got whooped :sorcerer:

... the last time that my Mother took a Wooden Spoon to my behind,
it broke and it went sailing through the air, over my head and
landed on the floor in front of me with on ominous KLUNK...
I was STUPID enough to laugh my fool head off, WELL!
I got wailed on like never before :LOL:
that was the last time a got whooped :sorcerer:

Spike was about 13 or so. He has always had a dry sense of humor. I was cooking and he was standing in the doorway. He made a smarta$$ remark about what I was cooking. I had a table fork in my hand and just threw it at him. I really expected it to miss him. It went through his pants and right into his knew. "Oh am also I on the menu tonight?" To this day if I tell him I am going to put him over my knee (he is 60 y.o.) he tells me to use a fork instead. My aim is better. I will never live down that fork episode.

Back
Top Bottom