Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good story Addie. I was sort of expecting you to say that the your paper stuff was gone, because someone had pushed the button for the silent butler.

TL, my oldest child asked me why I called the silent butler, 'the butler.' I explained the difference between a butler and a silent one. It was much easier to just say 'the butler.' She told her childhood friends for years that we had a butler. She didn't help my cause at all. But I guess it made her feel important to her friends. So I never corrected her and told her to stop. To this day she is still a snob. She takes after my sister.

humor16.jpg

young man and young lady get married. They have similar interests and are very willing to try out new experiences. The chemistry is perfect. On Saturday morning, the husband asks, "Hey, have you ever been trout fishing?" His wife says "No, but I think I'd like to."
He replies; "Great. I've got some fishing poles and we can get some worms at a bait shop near the stream."
"Ooh I can't wait."

So off they go, to a place where there are some great fishing holes. Soon enough, they have their bait, and are at his favorite trout stream. He says; "you aren't squeamish about puttin' the worm on the hook, are you?"
"No, um, I can do it,"
"Good, let's hit the water."

Before long, with her husband's guidance, she hooks into a big rainbow. She lands teh fish and her husband says; "Wow! I haven't' seen a fish like that in a long time. That rainbow must be 18 inches long.

She picks up her still squirming fish and looks at his head, then at his tail, then back to the head, and back to the tail. She flips him over and again takes turns examining her catch at the head and tail. Finally, she looks at her husband and remarks; "I thought you said this was a rainbow."
"It is, it is a rainbow."
She throws the fish to the ground, points at it and firmly states; "That is not a rainbow."
"Honey, I've been fishing these fishn all my life. I thnk I know what a rainbow looks like, and I'm telling you that that is a rainbow."
"Nope, it isn't, and I can prove it."
"Ok, proove it."
"Do you see a pot of gold at either end of that fish? Everyone knows there's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.":ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Then there are "Trailer Park Mimosas"
Box wine and Tang:)

:ROFLMAO:
Ohmygosh SC, I'm not too sure I'd want to try that one ;)

.... snipped ....
"I thought you said this was a rainbow."
"It is, it is a rainbow."
She throws the fish to the ground, points at it and firmly states; "That is not a rainbow."
"Honey, I've been fishing these fishn all my life. I thnk I know what a rainbow looks like, and I'm telling you that that is a rainbow."
"Nope, it isn't, and I can prove it."
"Ok, proove it."
"Do you see a pot of gold at either end of that fish? Everyone knows there's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.":ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

HA!!! :LOL:

I don't watch sports, but I walked into the sunroom and heard the announcer comment about the girls' softball team. What I heard was "And she ripped one out across third base." Having a brother and a DH, this means something different to me than hitting a ball somewhere. Cracked me up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom