Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
home-design.jpg

:LOL: Kayelle. It reminds me of the story about someone who had a unicorn tattooed to their bum. Years later, it looked like a dachshund with a party hat.

Ewww! :LOL:

My friend's beautiful 19 yr. old granddaughter had a tat done of huge black skeletal hands around her neck... :ermm:

It is sad, Kay. What a young person considers 'cool' at under 21 years old is usually vastly different when they're 30+. Well, hope she likes it 30 years from now because she's pretty much stuck with it.

warning - graphic pics LOL

I'm 73 now and I still love my tats. They are not very noticeable, easily covered, ON PURPOSE! I got one in the late 70's and one in the early 2 mil.

Funny story, my first tat was at a big convention in Mtl. at the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hotel. Walked in and in the lobby were quite a few leather vests with shaved and oiled, arms, chests and heads to show off their tats.... and also quite a few silver-haired mink stoles looking rather wild and wide eyed at them.
It was quite amusing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (and yes, this was just before the time idiots began throwing paint on people wearing furs)

When I got my 2nd one, I was to get an anklet (I was retired, lived on a farm) - She wanted a bracelet of horses galloping around her wrist. BUT, at the time, she was still a working nurse.

It took me ages to convince her that although tattoo's were becoming more acceptable it could/would be still upsetting to certain people who still thought of tattoos only on druggies or gangsters. She finally agreed to a horses' head on her shoulder which would easily be covered by a short sleeved shirt. - A black & white paint with a feather behind his ear - absolutely beautiful.

And then, the tattooist (word looks funny!) actually came out to the farm to do them! Neat-O! His day with his kid and brought his 8 yr old daughter which was great as while he was doing my friend I took her around to see all the horses, and vice-versa.

While talking, it turned out that his dad had been the organizer for the convention at which I had gotten my first tat! but no, it didn't get me a discount! :LOL:

So all in all, I guess what I am trying to say - to each his own. That guy in the pic still looks quite happy if not proud to have his picture taken with his tats.

Now - face tattoos and body piercing heads - I have a problem with... :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• face piercing 1.jpg
    face piercing 1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 138
  • face tattoo 1.jpg
    face tattoo 1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 122
Nope. Tattoo removal options have been available for years. The older ones took many trips to wherever and cost $$$. I'm sure this method doesn't come cheap, but it looks like removing a regret is easier and more efficient.

Laser treatment offers fresh look with no downtime

Better just to give it some really serious thought when spending all that money on tats (especially if it's really visible and not hide-able when you want to) only to spend more to have them removed after regret mode sinks in. :)

Last edited:
I will skip the tattoos. I prefer scars. Right now I have a brand spanking new one. It runs from my ankle all the way up to my groin and abdomen. It is not quite healed completely yet. Then there is the open heart scar. That one was opened twice. I belong to the Zipper club for that one. The second time it was for my gastro surgery. And then there is the one from the hysterectomy. There isn't a part of my body that doesn't have a scar.

Seniors at the Movies

An elderly man lay awkwardly sprawled across three entire seats in the movie theatre

When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered
to the old man,

"Sorry sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The elderly man didn't budge.

The usher became more impatient.

"Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have
to call the manager."

Once again, the elderly man just muttered and did nothing.

The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a
moment he returned with the manager.

Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the elderly dishevelled man, but with no success.

Finally they summoned the police.

Officer Ken surveyed the situation briefly then asked,
"All right buddy what's your name?"

"Jim" the old man moaned.

"Where you from, Jim"?asked officer Ken.

With a terrible strain in his voice, and without
moving, Jim replied;

"The balcony above".......

:LOL: Both Himself and I got a good chuckle from that, GG. :LOL:

I know our neighbors claimed that their big dog was a Great Pyrenees, but I'm suspecting that dog might have been a Blabador...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom