Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock Parody (3).jpg

Water spreads the capsaicin around. He should be washing with sour cream :ROFLMAO: Although gloves are a better solution hee hee

After handling hot peppers, I "wash" my hands with a splash of white vinegar then soap and water. Seems to work OK for me. The capsaicin in hot peppers is a strong alkali. A strong acid will neutralize it. Vinegar or lemon juice will do the trick.

After handling hot peppers, I "wash" my hands with a splash of white vinegar then soap and water. Seems to work OK for me. The capsaicin in hot peppers is a strong alkali. A strong acid will neutralize it. Vinegar or lemon juice will do the trick.
It's also fat-soluble, which is why people often eat dairy products with it. Good to know, though.

Well, Pirate finally got me today.

He is 55 years old and he has always managed to keep his blonde hair. I noticed a strand of grey and I pointed it out to him. I was planning on teasing him for quite a while, until his whole head was grey. His reply, which I will remember to the end of my days.

"That is not grey hair, that is the strands of wisdom and intelligence."

I have a full head of wisdom and intelligence. He is just starting. I will turn the tables on him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom